What is Root Checker?
Root Checker is a free Android App to verify the Root installation status. It is the most trusted and accurate android root checking App to verify the rooting status on any Rooted android device with a single click. This Powerful tool was designed by the JRummy Apps Inc to check whether the Android device has the proper root access or not. Within the short span of its release, Root Checker basic has gained millions of users from all over the world. The RootChecker for Android also gets you the information about rooted Android device, display, fingerprint, Product, Model, User, CodeName, Type etc.
Along with these, you can also get the operating system details. So, install this app and check whether your android has the proper root access or not. The Online Root checker APK is available in basic and Pro version so we have provided the links to Download Root Checker APK and Pro APK below. Have a glance at the below features of the most informative RootChecker APK tool for Android and experience those features on Android/ PC/iOS.
Advanced Root Checker App Features
- Accurate: It has proven that Android Root Checker uses the proper methods to verify the root installation.
- Reliable: Over the last 5 years it has been improved constantly.
- Sharable: With the APK Root checker Sharing option it is very easy to share the result with your friends.
- Trusted: It is a trusted app and over 10 million o people are using this app in 180 countries.
- Educational: It provides perfect and exact information about root.
- Global Root Results: It has given the root installation results for 2.000 android devices.
- It is extremely easy to use and available for free.
- Simple to check Root access.
- Best application to check the Rooting status.
- Displays the device name and manufacturer.
- It shows the API level and Android phone version.
- More reliable to get the rooting details.
Download Root Checker APK for Android
The latest version Root Checker basic APK is 6.2.5. So, we have shared the direct link to install Root Checker for Android. This app supports all the devices which work on Android 2.3.3+. Tap on below Root checker download button —–> Install —– > Next, tap on “Accept” —-> If the Basic Root Checker APK download completes you will get a popup “App installed” i.e, indicates Root Checker Basic Download is successful—-> Tap on it to open APK Root Checker.
Download Root Checker Pro
For Root Checker Pro Download tap on the below button —-> Then, it redirects you to the official website —–> Tap on Root Checker Pro APK Free download —–> Make Payment —–> After successful payment, the Advanced Root Checker Pro APK download and installation starts —–> If the Advanced Root Checker APK installation is successful you will find the App icon on the Home screen on your Android Device.
Whats New in Root Checker App Latest Version
- Added Swipe to refresh for Root verification.
- Minor Bug fixed.
- Reduced app size.
- Added 8 new languages.
- Improved performance.
- Immediately know whether the device is rooted or not.
- Check out Apps on your mobile which require root access.
- Added ranking for popular.
- Provides root Information.
- Added a Welcome screen for all the first time users.
What’s New in Root Checker Pro APK
- Added History of Root Results.
- Added Expand/Hide and Animations.
- Bug fixes.
- Added Progress Wheel.
- Added Feedback Mode.
- Improved SU Binary search.
- Added Status Updates and Timeout.
- Customized overall status messages.
- Added licensing check.
- Added SU binary version.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed Minor bug.
- Added SELinux Status Card.
Root Checker App Info
|APK Root Checker Latest Version|
|Application Name||Root Checker|
|Latest Update On||21st December 2017|
|Installations||50,000,000 – 100,000,000|
|APK File Size||8.1 MB|
Advantages of Root Checker
- Generally, all the inbuilt apps occupy much internal storage, so with Root Checker app, you can delete unnecessary apps on your Android device. It is easy to free your space and to install New apps.
- Allows you to get the essential backups.
- It is possible to change the default themes and sounds on Android device.
- With rooting, you can add new features and update to the New operating system.
- You can get the customise ROMs created by third-party developers just by modifying the Android OS.
- Automation feature can also be added.
Root Checker Pro
The Rootchecker Pro is the advanced version of Root checker app. Developers of the app have updated it with the most attractive features and named it as Root Checker Pro. With this Latest version Root checker, you can monitor the root access directly from your home screen. If you want to access Root checker APK with more features you can Download Root Checker Pro APK. Users can get the BusyBox installation status with the Root checker Mega. As it is a paid version you need to pay some amount to install it. With pro version, you can have constant root monitoring and auto troubleshooting. The following are the other Root checker Pro App features.
The RootChecker App is only the easiest and quick way to know about the Superuser access. It also checks whether the SU binary is located at the standard location or not. The Rot check app is renamed as Root Checker. The latest version root checker is v6.2.5. It is a very useful app for the New users who want to learn about rooting. However, you can use this app on all Android devices and tablets.
Root Checker Pro Features
- Simple User Interface.
- Fast, Free, Easy to verify root.
- Group and user ids.
- Advanced: It has sophisticated details for perfect troubleshooting.
- Guidance: Each and unique device state has custom guidance.
- BusyBox: It has an Applet support and busyBox installation status is quickly determined.
- Widgets: With the Home screen Widget you can monitor the rooting permissions constantly. It keeps you up to date with the screen widget notifications.
- No Ads: It removes all the advertisements.
Important Details About Rooting
What is Root?
As the main function of the app is to check rooting status lets know about Rooting. Simply, Rooting Android device is the process of gaining admin control of your device. It allows the Root access, “Superuser” permissions. If you root your Android device you can overcome all the limitations set by the manufacturer. It is also possible to customise the mobile completely. The Rooting gives you the access to manage the inbuilt apps.
Why Root Checker?
In order to get the admin access to modify anything, you can root android device by using some rooting apps like King root, Framaroot, Kingo Root, OneClick Root, TowelRoot etc. Once if you complete the rooting process it is mandatory to verify the Rooting staus. So, you need another app to check root status which is nothing but Root Checker. If its perfect app with 100% assurance to know whether the rooting is successful or not.
- Supports themes.
- Change everything from color to battery icon.
- Full app control including back up, batch edit, restore etc.
- Block advertisement access across all applications.
- Install ROM i.e, CyanogenMod.
- Remove Bloatware from your device.
- Install TWRP custom recovery.
- Full control over the kernel.
- Change your device to WiFi Hotspot.
- Unlock gain performance, Battery enhancement, hidden features.
- Install the latest version of Android and extend the life of your device.
You can gain the above benefits if your root your Android device.
RootChecker APK Changelog
- Root Checker Pro 1.6.2 APK.
- RootChecker v6.2.5.
- Root Checker v6.1.9.
- Root Checker v6.1.7.
- RootChecker v6.0.5.
- RootChecker v6.0.4.
- Root Checker v5.9.8.
- Root Checker v5.9.7.
- RootChecker v5.9.6.
- RootChecker v5.9.4.
Root Checker for Android Permissions List
- In-App purchases.
- Receive Data from the Internet.
- Full Network Access.
- View Network Connections.
- Read Google Service Configurations.
- Prevent device from sleeping.
How to Download Root Checker PC Windows?
- To install Root Checker for PC, you need an Android emulator.
- If the Bluestacks is already installed, you can directly open Bluestacks.
- On the Bluestacks Home screen, you will find a search bar.
- Enter “Rooter Checker”.
- Now, a Google play store icon appears.
- Tap on it and login gamil account.
- Then, search for “Root Checker”.
- A new window opens with the Root Checker app icon and an install button.
- Clcik on Install.
- Wait for a while till the Root Checker PC download completes.
- If it is done you can start using Root checker PC.
Root Checker iOS Download
- Open your iDevice i.e, iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTouch.
- Then, visit the App store.
- On the homepage of App store, you will find the search option.
- Enter “Root Checker”.
- You will get the related searches.
- Click on “Install”.
- Immediately the installation starts.
- After Root Checker for iOS installation is successful you will get a notification.
- Tap on it and check Root checker on iPhone.
How to Check Rooting Status with RootChecker APK?
- Download Rootchecker App on your Android device.
- Then, open the app just by taping the App icon.
- Now, a new tab opens with a Disclaimer.
- Read the Disclaimer and click on “Agree”.
- Next, tap on “OK”—-> Verify Root.
- Then the root is verified and tap on “Grant”.
- You will get a prompt “Congratulations, this device has root access i.e, the Root checker has been granted the Superuser permission for an interactive shell”.
- That’s it. This indicates that your android device is rooted properly.
Just follow the above steps exactly to know whether your device is rooted or not.
Conclusion on Root Checker Basic APK
The Root Checker plays a vital role in all the Rooted android devices. It is the most efficient App for among all Root Checker Apps. It finds all the basic information about the Superuser and root access. This is the best and Basic root checker app available Online. So Install RootChecker APK on Android/PC/iOS and check the rooting status whenever you want.