What is SnapChat?
SnapChat is an interactive, multimedia messaging app that keeps you in touch with your family and friends. The major principle of the SnapChat is, the messages and pictures are available only for a Short period before they become inaccessible. Originally, the app focuses on person to person sharing but now it features stories of 24 hours chronological content. Snap Chat App has become a notable application for representing the New mobile first direction for social media. As the video messages disappear automatically without a trace, you can Share all favorite events live or record them using the Snap Chat. Simply take a Quick snapshot, message or few stickers and set time. It is designed with an added security measure to keep your Snapchats secure.
Snapchat Online is the easiest way to be in touch with your friends or to share the Live events using the Stickers, Face masks, Ever changing filters etc. You may even Personalize your lenses and own filters. There are creative tools like Community filters, filters, Lenses. In other words, the SnapChat is a New kind of Camera app that connects your friend and the world. It is easy and very simple to manage and create campaigns on SnapChat. SnapChat Android app requires Phone camera to snap yourself or around the world. The core features of the SnapChat are as follows:
SnapChat App Features
- Express Yourself: SnapChat is a Camera app made for communicating at that moment.
- Learn About the World: Stories are made for your Phone from the community and most trusted creators.
- Live Moment: Chat with the Bitmojis, Stickers and save what you want.
- Have Fun with Friends: See what friends are doing and What happens nearby.
- Experience the World in New Ways: After you take a picture just swipe to add the Artwork based on whats going near.
- Make own Personal Emoji: Create your own mini-me and make hundreds of Stickers. There are also anFriendmoji for every friendship and Bitmoji for every mood.
- Special effects made simple: To edit the Photos with the creative stickers the Snapchat toolbox comes with a lot of tools.
- Travel World with the SnapChat map: All the SnapChat users all over the world ad Photos and videos to the Maps every day. So that you can see whats going around.
- Pictures Worth a Thousand Texts: It is possible to send Quick Photos and videos without typing the entire message.
- Best Friends at your FingerTips: All your friends will be at your figure tips and you can send videos and Photos for each friend without sending the Awkward Group Text.
- ChatOff the Record just like in Person: By default, the text sent in the Chat are deleted. If there is a lot to convey you can start voice or video with 15 friends.
- Community Filters: Use the community Filters to share your pride in your university, City, Local landmark or any other public location. These filters are free to create and anyone can submit.
- Filters: Create and purchase your own filters to frame your special events like Weddings, Birthdays etc. It is the perfect way to make all the occasions more special.
- Lenses: Get back your friends favorite lens at the birthday party or customize own events and make even more playful. Launch immersive lenses and build everything you need.
- Message Symbols: It is very useful to understand SnapChat different colored arrows, Square mean etc.
- Everyone can bring their own ideas to the life with SnapChat i.e, Creatives, Brands, students, Developers etc.
- SnapCodes: By swiping down from the main camera screen you can create your own SnapChat GIF.
- Draw with Emojis: Rather than the regular digital brushstrokes, you can draw with the emojis.
Download SnapChat APK for Android
Snap Chat APK Download link is here. It can be downloaded on Smartphones as well as Tablets. To install SnapChat for Android, Open your Android device ——> Go to Settings —-> Security ——> Enable unknown sources —–> Tap on the below download button —-> Now, installation begins ——-> Do not interrupt the installation process ——> If the installation is successful you will receive a pop up app Installed —> Click on SnapChat logo —-> Accept terms and Conditions —–> Start using SnapChat on Android.
Download SnapChat iOS 10+
Here is the latest version SnapChat for iOS. The Snap Chat app can installed on any iDevice i.e, iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTouch. To Download SnapChat for iPhone open your iDevice ——> Trust unknown sources —–> Hit the below button —–> Installation begins ——-> Wait for a couple of seconds —-> On completion of installation you can start using the app.
What’s New in SnapChat App
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Added New features.
- Tag your Friends.
- Explore on SnapChat Map.
- Share Map ScreenShot.
- Hand Free Recording.
- Bitmohi Deluxe.
- Snap Map Location Sharing.
- Multiple Snaps.
- Create your own Friendmojis and Geofilter features.
- API includes Lens Studio.
SnapChat App Info
|Snap Chat App Details|
|Latest Update On||May 3, 2018|
|APK File Size||10.06 MB|
|Compatibility||Android, PC, iOS|
New SnapChat App Features
- Use SnapChat for voice calls and videos: It is the new feature added to the SnapChat. You can use this app to leave 10 seconds video message or voice. You can strat a live voice or video call from one person to other.
- Identify the song playing around you.
- Turn on two filters at a time.
- Add, Rotate, Resize Stickers and emojis to your Photos.
- “Pin” Emojis to Objects.
- Make your video Go Slow motion, fast forward, Rewind etc.
- Draw in White and Black.
- Edit the Size, Color, Orientation of the Text.
- Save data just by turning on the “Travel Mode”.
- Create your own SnapChat GeoFilters on any desktop.
- Add music to videos.
- Option to Turn off the Sound in videos.
- Delete Single Snaps from the Story.
- Record upto Six 10 seconds videos on a now.
- Add link to the Story.
- SnapChat provides you the glimpse of life events.
- It automatically deletes the conversation after it is viewed.
- No history or record is available.
- No need to be registered with the app to use.
- App allows you to Share photos and videos.
- Compatible with all the smartphones and mobiles that run on Android 4.0+.
How to Install SnapChat for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10?
- You can Install SnapChat for windows 10/9/8/8.1/7 by following these steps.
- The requirements to download SnapChat windows is an android emulator. I prefer BlueStacks emulator as it is the best Android emulator available in the market.
- To Download BlueStacks latest version, visit the official website and launch it on your PC/ Laptop.
- If you have already done this you can ignore this steps.
- Now, open the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- On the homepage, you will find a search bar.
- Enter “SnapChat” in the space provided and Search for it.
- Now, you will get the related searches.
- Select the official one and click on “Install”.
- A new window appears and it asks for Gmail login.
- Type the Gmail login id, password and login.
- If you log in successfully, then the Snap Chat for PC Installation begins automatically.
- Once if it is done, you can find the app in All Apps of the BlueStacks.
- Double click on the SnapChat logo to open the app.
- Accept terms, Conditions and start using the app.
SnapChat for Mac
- First of all Download BlueStacks from the official website.
- Simply Install BlueStacks file on Mac.
- Click on Search and type “Snap Chat Mac”.
- Once if you find it tap on “Install”.
- Wait for a while till you get SnapChat on Mac.
- After it is done, you can access the app.
- Finally, complete the SnapChat Sign in the process and enjoy.
SnapChat for Windows Phone
- To Download Snap Chat windows phone simply open your Windows device.
- Next, go to app store available in your App.
- Search for SnapChat.
- Now, windows phone Snapchat Installation begins.
- Wait for a couple of seconds till the SnapChat on windows phone download completes.
- Tap on SnapChat logo.
- Once of it is done accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, you can start chatting with Snapchat on windows.
How Does Snapchat Work?
All the videos and Photos that you capture on the SnapChat App are known as “Snaps”. You can send all those Snaps to the public or the individual’s channels called as Stories. Users can also send to the other users either from the contact list or by inputting the SnapChta username manually. To take a Snap on the SnapChat app you can tap on the circle at the middle button. To record a video you can tap and hold on the button. If you dont like the Snap taken by you can discard it by tapping on “x” button. Next, to apply some filters to the Snap you can use the lenses feature. Remember that, these lenses will be applied only while you capturing the Snap.
Steps for SnapChat Update
- Open your device on which you have installed Snap Chat.
- Make sure that you have the good Internet connection.
- Go to the tab where you find the app updates.
- If you find any update or any New version available.
- In case, if you dont find any updates just refresh the tab.
- Click on “Update” SnapChat App.
- Now, the latest version download starts.
- After a few seconds, the installation ends.
- On completion of updating to the New version, you can start using it.
SnapChat Old Versions
- Snap Chat 10.23.19.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.23.11.0.
- SnapChat 10.24.0.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.24.1.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.24.2.0 Beta.
- SnapChat 10.24.0.0.
- SnapChat 10.24.5.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.24.5.0.
- Snap Chat 10.25.0.0 Beta.
- SnapChat 10.25.1.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.25.2.0 Beta.
- SnapChat 10.25.3.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.25.4.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.25.0.0.
- SnapChat 10.25.6.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.27.5.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.27.5.0.
- SnapChat 10.28.0.0 Beta.
- SnapChat 10.28.3.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.28.5.0.
- SnapChat 10.29.0.0 Beta.
- Snap Chat 10.29.0.0.
- SnapChat 10.29.5.0 Beta.
- Open the app on your device just by tapping on SnapChat icon.
- Select “Login”.
- Enter the login credentials i.,e SnapChat username and Password.
- Click on “Login”.
- If you enter the correct login details your SnapChat account opens.
- Next, Swipe down and tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap on “Login verification”—–> Continue.
- Select the mode to receive the verification code.
- Enter the received code.
- At last, click on “Continue”.
SnapChat Sign Up
- Download SnapChat using the above download button.
- Open the app just by tapping the SnapChat logo.
- Now, the homescreen of the app opens.
- On the top right you will find “Sign Up”.
- Enter your name, Date of birth, username, password.
- Next, enter the Email id.
- Verify the account by hunting the nine grid image.
- Finally, tap on Sign up SnapChat and remember the user id and password.
SnapChat Permissions List
|Wi-Fi connection information||
|Device ID & call information||
How to use SnapChat on Android, PC, iOS?
- Firstly, complete SnapChat Download process.
- Open the app just by tapping on the SnapChat logo.
- Tap on Sign up, enter email address and password.
- Choose the username you want to use on SnapChat.
- To start Snapping you must be at least 13 years old.
- Confirm it and click on “Continue”.
- Adjust Settings: Before you use the app you need to adjust some settings. Tap on the Bitmoji or Profile icon on the top left corner of your mobile screen.
- A preview will appear instead of the icon if you have added a story in the last 24 hours.
- To update the personal information select the gear icon on the top right. There you can also verify your email id, set up login verification, Clear Conversations, caches etc.
- Create Bimojis: You can create cartons and personalized avatars to use within the app. To create Bitmojis Avatar —> Tap on Bitmojis option —-> Create Bitmoji and link it to the SnapChat Account.
- Add Friends: To Add friends to the SnapChat account —-> Click on Tap on “Add Friends” on your profile. If you Syn the contact list with SnapChat it will display all your friend’s list. When a new friend adds you “Yellow Notification” will appear on profile icon. Then, you will get a notification “One Snapchatter added you”. To add a new friend who has already added you Tap on + Accept beside their name on the add friends Menu.
- Make your First Snap: When you open the SnapChat Account it will activate the camera automatically —-> Next, tap on the screen to adjust the focus ——> If you want to add filters tap on your face in selfie mode ——> Click on the Camera icon to switch from rear to front camera —–> Then, to Snap a photo, tap on the circle at the screen button —–> Tap and Hold the circle to take a video —–> Then, you can preview the Snaps which appear on the lefy corner of the screen.
- Add Text to the SnapChat: On SnapChat App, you can add text to the Snaps. For that, open your Snap —-> Tap on the T icon on the upper right corner —–> If you again tap on the icon you can get more options like left align, text color etc —–> By pinching on the Screen you can make the free-floating tet smaller or larger.
- Add Filters: Enable the SnapChat filters —-> Swipe right or left on the screen to preview the filters and frames available.
- Adjust the time limit: You can set the time up to 1 to 10 seconds. There is no limit option but the message will disappear once after it is sent.
- Send your First Snap: To send your first Snap tap on the blue arrow at the right button corner —–> Then, your contact list will appear —–> Select all the contacts for whom you want to sent.
How to Set SnapChat Lenses?
- Go to SnapChat Main page—-> Click on “Capture” —> Point the camera at the subject and face or set for which you want to apply SnapChat Lense i.e, 2D or 3D effect.
- Next, tap on the Camera screen —–> Now, it will prompt the camera to refocus ——> Now, list of the lenses available.
- Scroll down and Select the lens you like. Mostly, you can use the common lense i.e, face Swap lens.
- Some lenses come with the modifier and cause an additional effect.
- Tap and hide “Capture” button.
- Send Snap —-> You can send it to many recipients as your wish.
How to use Snapchat Filters?
- Open the app by clicking on the SnapChat icon on your home screen.
- Complete Snap Chat Sign up the process. IF you have already done enter the email id, password, and Login.
- To open the profile Swipe on the Camera.
- Tap on th Settings icon at the right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down, Select Manage Preference —–> Additional Services section.
- Slide to get the filters.
- Now, you can observe Snap Chat filters and if you want to enable a switch to green.
- Next, you can use the filters for Photo Snaps.
- Come back to the camera page and tap on the top left corner.
- Swipe up the Screen, then to apply filters center the face on Screen tap it.
- To change the directions of the camera face, tap on the camera icon at the top right of the screen.
- To Scroll through the available effects Swipe right. Some popular filters include the deer face, dog face, Face Swap etc.
- Tap on the circular button at the bottom of the screen to capture.
- While using the filters you may swipe right or left. Apply the location Specific filters and tap on Allow.
- If you want to add any extra features you can apply temperature filters also(Fahrenheit or Celsius).
- You may also combine 2 or more filters. For that, you have to apply the filters you like and then hold the finger and swipe left or right with another finger.
- Once if you are finished you can send the Snap.
How to Change Snapchat Username?
- First of all, Complete the SnapChat download process.
- Next, launch the SnapChat App.
- Swipe Down to access the profile.
- Go to settings icon on the top Right.
- Now, click on Logout.
- Once you log out tap on Sign Up.
- Fill the information and make sure that the entered email address and other details on your SnapChat Account.
- Next, to access your Profile, simply Swipe Down.
- Click on Add Friends —–> Add from your Contacts.
- Tap on continue at the buttom of your screen.
- Click on Okay on the popup windows that allows SnapChat to access Contacts.
- Once the address book loads you can add whoever you want.
- Log back to the old SnapCaht account and swipe down to access your profile.
- Swipe down to access your profile —-> Tap on Add friends —-> Add by username.
- Next manually add the other friends.
How to use Snapchat Lenses?
- Install the latest version Snap Chat app.
- Make sure that the app is running on the latest version on your Smartphone.
- Open the Camera from your SnapChat.
- Your face will be on the screen completely.
- Activate the lense option.
- Swipe through the Selection effect at the screen button.
- Perform some actions which are prompted by the effect.
- Record the Snap when the effect is Active.
- Edit and send the Snap as usual.
- Have fun with the SnapChat Lenses.
- Swipe face with the pictures stored on your device.
- Use the special Birthday lenses on your Birthdays.
How to Replay a Snapchat?
- Update the SnapChat to the latest version.
- View the Snap you have received.
- Before you Replay on a Snap you have to view it once.
- Tap to receive the Snap.
- Do not exit the Inbox after you watch the Snap.
- Press and hold the Snap and just watch it to use your replay.
- Tap the reloaded Snap to view it.
- Finally, you can replay other Snaps to receive.
How to make a SnapChat GeoFilter?
- To get Started with the Snap Chat Geofilters go to the On-demand Geo Filters page and tap on create Now button.
- You need to login SnapChat account.
- Read the guidelines and download the templets of the Geo filters.
- Add a Shape at the bottom to create the Banner effect.
- Next, Add text or upload the logo.
- Download the image in the PNG file.
- Select the color option to select the White area of image.
- To take the selection use the color to Alpha.
- The PNG images can be upto 300 KB in size.
- Now, upload this file to the SnapChat and preview it.
- It will allow you to edit the file accordingly untill you get what you want.
- Once if your design is finished you can select the dates you prefer o activate On demand Geo filter.
- Select the area of the SnapChat users which should be in use Geofilter.
- Draw a geofence around the precise location.
- The fence must be 20, 000 Square feet.
- Your On Demand Geofilter will be reviewed and enter your details and Submit it.
- Finally, you will get the Email confirmation.
How to save SnapChat Videos?
- Record the video simply by holding the clear button as long as the video recorded.
- Now, tap on the below download button which appears at the bottom left of the screen.
- Then, you will notice that the video is saved successfully when the Saved message pop-ups.
- If you want to check the old videos tap on the memories icon which is located under the big snap to find the saved videos.
- Check the memories by selecting the memories icon which is at the bottom of the screen.
- At last, you can tap on it and watch it or checkmark at the top right corner.
- Select the video and it will be followed by the Export/ Save icon on the menu which appears at the Right top corner and save it.
- Gold Star: In the past 24 hrs someone has replayed the person’s Snaps and they must have something interesting to Show.
- Yellow Heart: If you use the yellow heart will be #1 best friend with each other. You can share many snaps with that person and send all the snaps you want.
- Red Heart: Yow can be the BF with the each other for a period of 2 weeks.
- Pink Hearts: You will become the #1 BF for 2 months.
- Baby: Just be friends with a person.
- Grimacing Face: You can send the most of the snaps to the same person i.e, Awkward.
- Face with SunGlasses: Send the most snaps to someone they send a lot of Snaps.
- Smirking Face: If you are one of the best friends, and they can not be a best friend of yours. You dont send them snaps but send you a lot.
- Birthday Cake: The friends birthday is displayed and the Birthday party feature will be enabled in the settings.
- Smiling Face: Other best friend of you has to send the person a lot Snaps.
- Fire: You will be on a SnapStreak. You can snap the person every day and they can also snap you back. You can also increase the consecutive day’s number.
- HourGlass: SnapStreak is about to end and send other snap to keep Alive.
- Hundred: 100 Days of SnapStreak. 100 Emojis appear next to the fire when you Snapback and the forth with someone for one hundred days in a row.
How to create SnapChat Lens?
- Import your Artwork by Designing your own 3D creation in favorite Software and import the file on Lens Studio.
- Build your experience and bring your creation to the life movement patterns, Interactive triggers, animations etc.
- Promote, Publish and preview your lens on your mobile device and submit it on SnapChat. It is approved you will get a unique Snapcode to unlock your Lens.
How to Delete SnapChat Account?
- To delete Snap Chat account, open the app.
- Login to the SnapChat by entering the username and password.
- Select “Login”.
- Re enter the username and password.
- Tap on “Delete My Account” —–> Confirm.
- Once if it is done, all the data your the app will remain for 30 days.
- Within 30 days you log back simply by reactivating your account.
Fix SnapChat Not Working Issues
- Turn on the Airplane mode on and Off:
SnapChat would show the connection failed error if your mobile has an unstable Network connection. So, make sure that the mobile has strong cellular data or WiFi. You can restart the Network connection by turning on and off the Airplane mode.
- Log Out and Back to SnapChat:
Some of the SnapChat users able to send Photos or messages after they log out and also. So, in such cases, to resolve the errors follows this process. Open SnapChat —–> Click on Ghost icon —-> Settings —–> Scroll Down and tap on “Log out” ——-> It will prompt “Are you sure you want to Log out” —-> Select “Log Out” —–> Next, Login Snapchat and check out whether you can send a message or not.
- Re Open the SnapChta App:
- Clear Cache:
- Change Storage Location
- Reinstall the App.
SnapChat Not Refreshing
- Check out Network Connection.
- Restart your Phone.
- Sign Out from your SnapChat Account.
- ReInstall SnapChat.
Steps to Change SnapChat Password?
Reset your Password through Email from SnapChat Login Screen:
- Open the app by tapping on the SnapChat icon.
- Click on “Forget Password”.
- Now, choose how you like to reset your password via Email.
- Then, you will receive a password reset link through email address with your account.
- Select the URL and if you cant click it simply copy and paste the URL in the Browser.
- At last, select and enter the new password.
Reset Password via text from SnapChat Account:
- First of all, tap on “Forgot Password”.
- Choose how to reset the password via text.
- Immediately a verification code is sent to the Phone which is associated with your account.
- Enter the verification code and tap on “Continue”.
- Enter the password and reset it.
Conclusion on SnapChat:
SnapChat App offers an interesting app in which massive amounts of information is available. The Snap Chat offers a solid and stable identity. It is the worlds fastest application for the mobile as well as Desktop users. It is the easiest way to communicate the among your peers. Snap Chat is simple interface designed especially to communicate easier for users. So, to discover the Geo filters, location-based filters go with SnapChat Download. Then, you can communicate using the beautiful SnapChat Emojis and other visual Snaps. Any users can use this Snap Chat app easily. This is all about SnapChat for PC, Android, iOS. Hope this article will be helpful for everyone. For more SnapChat updates regularly visit this page.