What is Tasker App?
Tasker App is an Android app performs multiple tasks based on the Context in user-defined profiles or Timer HomeScreen Widgets. The context includes Time, Date, Location, Event, Gesture, Application. Tasker is an Automation App which creates list of actions known as “Task“. It can be executed in a variety of contexts accordingly. You can get a timer or clickable timer on Home Screen Widgets. Tasker Android controls all the Android devices without Rooting. It works automatically as well as manually. This app monitors the device for contexts and performs tasks based on particular context. The Profile Stands as a Combination of task and Context. As per the new updates, various features can be added or removed.
The versatility and openness foster immense opportunity for the users. Sometimes, the vast app catalog hinders the application discover ability. In such cases, you won’t find a solution for an app. This is where the Tasker automation app comes into play. Tasker is the IFTT app on steroids with lots of exciting features. Continue reading this Tasker tutorial to know more details about the Tasker Pro APK Download, What’s New, Changelog, Permissions list, Tasker profiles etc. Moreover, we have shared the latest version Tasker for iPhone, Android, PC. The below lists are the main tasks that are performed by the Tasker APK.
Tasker for Android Features
- Triggers: App, Day, Time, Location, Soft/ Hard State, Widget, Timer, Plugins etc.
- Actions: 200+ Built-in Plugin Support.
- Tasks: Variables, Loops, Conditions.
- Scenes: Design your own Screen Overlays.
- App Creation: Create your Own Stand Alone Apps and Share or sell them.
- Tasks: The task can also be called as the List of Actions that you perform on the device at the certain point of time.
- Tasker Profiles: Based on the Contexts the tasks list of the system performed.
- Context: The Context in this app provides the Data i.e, tome, connectivity, location to trigger any particular profile.
- Plugins: To enhance the Taskers functionality you can ore built the solutions by the other developers. The taskers can be chained with your own profile together.
- Recipes: Recipes are automation or Profiles tweaks that users of the Taskers app can share with others can be imported in the app.
- Scences: Custom User Interface elements can be created to untract with.
- Application: In a Book Reader Long press timeout.
- Time: Lowers the Screen Brightness in evening.
- It is a Passcode lock Sensitive app.
- Change Phone Settings.
- Wake Up with the Random tunes.
- Read out loud and text to speech: Bluetooth/WiFi Status, Incoming Phone Number/ SMS.
- Change the Wallpaper Daily and Home icons.
- Turn phone upside down to move back to Home screen.
- Tilt upto 90 degrees left and toggle back to the Speakerphone on a call.
- Create Home Widget
- Remap Camera
- Show a menu of applications and actions.
- Unzip/Zip application data on fly when an app exists or launched.
- Pause Music PlayBack while in a particular app, you can restart on exit.
- Change Home icon for all Apps.
- Take Time-lapse photo series.
- Make a regular backup of any file on SD card.
- In case of theft, track Phone location via SMS.
- Extend media button usage on Headset.
- Take a picture from the distance or go to the previous track with long press.
- Record destinations and call times to the SD card.
- Display popups when SMS arrives from a particular Phone Number.
- Setup Birthday SMS.
- Record Battery levels over a file on SD Card.
- With various messages for different callers, setup vacation SMS message.
- When headphones are connected launch Music App.
Download Tasker APK for Android
Here is the direct link to Download Tasker Android App latest and official version. The Tasker app can be installed on smartphones as well as tablets. First of all, to Download Tasker for Android, Open the App Go to Settings —-> Security —–> Enable Unknown Sources ——> Next, Tap on the below button to Download Tasker Android ——> Immediately, the Android Tasker App installation begins ——> Wait for 2-3 seconds and do not interrupt in the middle —–> On successful completion of installation you can find the app icon on your Homescreen.
Install Tasker for iPhone/ iPad/ iPod
Tasker iOS can be installed on any iDevice i.e, iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTouch. To Download Tasker App, open your device, Go to Settings —–> Security —–> Trust unknown sources —> Hit the below button —–> Installation and Download begins —–> Wait for few seconds and do not interrupt the installation —–> Once the Tasker Donloaded and installed you can find the app icon on your HomeScreen ——> Tap on the app icon and start using it.
What’s New in Tasker Profile
- Bugs Fixed.
- Minor Improvements.
- Added option to Check New apps through the usage status like Menu, Prefs, Monitor, App Check etc.
- Prefs/Menu/Moniters/ Menu method.
- App Usage/ Menu/ Android settings added.
- State edit, WiFi near or Connected.
- Application Settings, Allows specification of the app.
- Task Edit Screen.
- Crash from the Notify actions.
- App creation.
- Scences and locked tasks can be accessed through UI search.
Removed: App creation and Prefs/ Use External Storage/ Misc removed use internally to prevent Permission problems.
Tasker App Info
|Tasker App Details|
|Last update On||10 January 2018|
|APK File size||5.2 MB|
|Compatibility||Android, PC, iOS|
More On Tasker
Tasker is the best app ever developed for Android, PC, iOS. The working of the app lets the users to automate anything on the Android Smartphone. Really, Tasker is a powerful app helps a large number of users to ease the work and Save. Tasker app monitors Smartphones which looks for the Context and makes the tasks performed. Taskers can easily set up the silent mode and then your phone go silent automatically. For example, if you set up the silent mode for ten pm your phone will go silent till it strikes ten. Phone performs different tasks when it enters context mode.
Tasker Android is a Trigger App for iPhone, Windows, Android that performs automating tasks defined by the user where you want to increase the productivity of the app. The software gets you more than 200 per programmed actions. It allows all the consumers to create actions, loops, and other conditions to open the apps.
About Tasker Pro
Tasker Pro is the Premium app where you can get access features. On Tasker magic App, you can perform hundreds of actions as it has many plugin support systems. All the tasks performed on the Tasker app are based on conditions, loops, variables. This amazing app has been made more interesting by letting the users design various backgrounds and Screens. In order to use this App, you can follow the below guide on this page. Then, you can understand enormous features that are incorporated on Tasker App. With the Tasker Android, you can make your life more easy to save a lot of time. The Tasker App is compatible with all kinds of Smartphone that work on the Android operating system. Tasker Pro app has more modes and states which range from the WiFi Network to Airplane mode. This app keeps you completely informed about your surroundings.
How to Install Tasker Pro APK?
- First of all, open the android device on which you have to download pro version.
- Open the device move to settings and enable unknown sources.
- Next, tap on the above button to install Tasker app.
- Then, the app installation begins.
- After it is installed you open the app.
- Got to settings and you will find the “update” option.
- Tap on “update”.
- Immediately, the update starts.
- After few seconds you can enjoy Tasker premium version.
Terms Related to Tasker App
- Action: The Basic elements of the Tasker App is Action. You can refer the Tablets or Phone features and functions that perform to bring the phone to a certain level. Tasker App Supports more than 200 actions that are grouped into 21 categories.
- Task: A task is defined as the group of actions. It is linked to the trigger or “Connect”. It can be a Standalone task, Free floating manually. A Task can run within another task. You can even export, clone, import, lock tasks.
- Context: Conditions or Situations which trigger execution of Tasks associated with it.
- Profile: Sort of “Package” or “Container” for linked and Contact tasks. Define Several contacts for all Single Profile.
- Variable: A name for unknown value can change over the time like the date or Battery Level.
- Scene: It is a custom made user Interface that you can create your own button layout, popups, menus, other UI elements.
- Projects: A group of tasks, profiles, variables, and scenes. Each project on the Tasker has own tab with the user defines project name. You can even import and export the projects. The Taskers main menu offers the options and commands which helps you to manage and use How App works.
- On the Tasker App Menu you can find the following Menu options:
- Data: Backing up, Restore back up data, for clearing.
- Developer Options: Devs Advanced options.
- Info: Contains information about the usage and app.
- Preference: Open Preferences page.
- Run Action: Performs Single Action.
- Enable/ DisableTasker: You can enable and disable tasker.
- Browse: Redirects you to the pre-made list.
- Run Log: Performs Single Action i.e, maximize Screen Brightness.
- Search Tasker: Search features or data within the app which is not available in the Beginners Mode.
How to Download Tasker App for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10?
- For Tasker free download, Android emulator App on your PC/Laptop.
- After you install BlueStack open it.
- At the top of the app, you will find a search bar.
- In the Search, bar enter “Tasker” and press enter.
- Then, a new window opens with the Google Play Store.
- Now, you have to login to the Gmail to access Play Store.
- Once you login you find the app icon and an Install button.
- Next, tap on “Install”.
- Once its done, the app will be located in the All Apps section of the BlueStacks.
- Simply left click on the app icon to open it.
- Accept the terms and conditions and follow the screen Instructions to run and use.
Tasker Old Versions
- v1.8.4b (Beta).
- v1.8.3b (Beta).
- v1.8.2b (Beta).
- Tasker 4.8u APK.
- Tasker 4.8u1 APK.
- v1.7.2b (Beta).
- Tasker 4.7u3 APK.
- v1.5.4b (Beta).
- v1.5.2b (Beta).
Android Tasker Permissions List
|Device & app history||
|Photos / Media / Files||
|Device ID & call information||
|Wi-Fi connection information||
|Wearable sensors/Activity data||
How to use Tasker for Android, PC, iOS?
- After Tasker download Open it.
- Tap on “+” on the Tasker Profile.
- Select “State”.
- Click on “Hardware” and select USB Connected.
- Next, go back to the Homescreen of the app just by tapping in the back button.
- It will prompt to create “New Task”, name it.
- Tap “+” button to Add “Actions”.
- To launch app we have to tap on “App” and hit “Launch App”.
- Select the app and leave the other options unchanged.
- Go back to the Profile and make it active.
- The phone will go back to the daydream mode when you connect your USB.
Best Tasker Profiles List
- Night Mode: Go to profile —–> Click on Sign in —–> Select time for Night mode —-> Add a New task and add the name you want ——> Tap on “+” —-> Audio —-> Silent mode —–> On.
- Keep Screen On: Open Profile —–> App —-> Select Apps —–> Keep Screen On —–> Give Name —-> Tap on “+” —> Display —-> Increase the time limit.
- Emergency Text: To send Automatic SMS, open Tasker Profile —-> State —–> Power —–> Battery level —-> Set between 0 to 5%.
- Strat playing Music automatically when headphones are plugged: Open Profile —-> State —-> Hardware —-> Headset Plugged —-> New Task —-> Tap on “+” icon —-> launch App —–> Select music player app —–> New task —-> Increase to maximum volume.
- Launch applications one after the other: Profile —–> Select Application —-> Launch App —-> Select the app you want to launch —–> Move back to profile section —–> Select the second app —–> Move to exit option.
- Toggle 3G and WiFi: Open Profile —-> Location —–> GPS = Off, Net= On —-> WiFi On.
- Turn on Silent mode: Open Profile —-> State —–> Sensor —–> Orientation —-> Face Down —-> New Task —–> Click on “+” icon —–> Audio —-> Turn on Silent mode.
- Share Device to Turn Flashlight: Profile —> Event —> Sensor —> Shake —-> Select your preference —> New task —> Click on “+” —–> Third party —-> TeslaLed —–> Make changes you want.
- Get Notification when your battery is charged: Go to Tasker Profile —-> Event —> Power —-> Battery full —-> Set priority as you wish
- Lock all Apps: Go to profile section —-> click on + button —–> App ——> Select all Apps you want to lock —> Create New task —-> Display —-> Lock —–> Enter password.
Conclusion on Tasker App:
This is how the Tasker APK is useful for you to perform several functions. We think you this Tasker Wiki is comfortable to explore and create your own Tasker profiles. Still, what you are waiting for, Install Taker and enjoy unlimited features.